How to start
1. Let us find you a Tutor!
First contact us to tell us the language you want to learn, your location your specific requirements and your goals.
We will ask you:
- Your reason for learning and your industry
- Your level and previous experience if any
- Where and when you want the tuition to take place
- How many students will study the language (one to 5 or more)
During this free consultation, please ask us any questions you may have. It is our role to help you as much as we can.
2. What Happens Next?
- If a language assessment is needed a Speaklanguages teacher will come to your work place and assess the level of your staff members interested in studying a language, the assessment is free of charge
- A Speaklanguages training consultant will then advise on suitable group sizes and on how to arrange groups with the same language proficiency level and the same learning objectives
- You select the frequency and length of the classes
- We select the teacher who best matches your requirements
- We tell you about your teacher and confirm the first lesson
- according to your specific requirements the teacher will design a programme that will meet your needs and level of language competence
- The lessons will take place at your work place on the dates that you have selected
Our teachers specialize in language training for finance, law, marketing, banking, corporate communication, HR and much more.
3. Who should attend?
- Business people with a current or possible future need to use English as well as a foreign language in a work related setting
- Business people wanting to have an edge when dealing with international businesses or needing to expand their language competence
- Business people committed to learning and able to make time available to regularly attend the training
4. What to Expect from a Lesson
On your first lesson your new teacher will:
- Introduce your chosen language at the level you need
- Work with you on practical communication skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Introduce the use of grammar
- introduce relevant professional vocabulary and accurate pronunciation
- Set you some work to do in your own time
5. What to Expect from a Course
During the duration of your 5-10 sessions your teacher will
- Focus on your practical business language needs like talking on the phone, writing emails, negotiations, reading graphics and any other specific language learning requirement you may have
- Practice role-play in business and social situations
- Expand relevant vocabulary related to your industry
- Guide you through a smooth learning progress and help you communicate in a foreign language with more confidence
Your global business language solution