How To Begin
1. Let us find you a Tutor!
First contact us and tell us the language you want to learn, your location, your specific requirements and your goals.
We will ask you:
- Your reason for learning
- Your level and previous experience if any
- Where and when you want the tuition to take place
- How many students will study the language
During this free consultation, please ask us any questions you may have. It is our role to help you as much as we can.
2. What Happens Next?
- We select the teacher who best matches your requirements
- We tell you about your teacher and confirm the first lesson
- Your teacher will call you to say 'hello'
- The first lesson takes place!
- You pay the teacher after the lesson
- We contact you afterwards to make sure you are happy with our service
- You liaise with your teacher for further lessons
3. What to Expect from a Lesson
On your first lesson your new teacher will:
- Assess your level
- Listen carefully to what you want to achieve
- Discover your interests to help develop your programme
- Introduce your chosen language at the level you need
- Set you some work to do in your own time
After the first lesson you can liaise with your teacher for further lessons.
Next time she/he will know how to help you progress and gain confidence in the most interesting and effective way.
A personal tutor is the best way to gain confidence.
Take the next step to making your decision to learn a new language achievable